INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
With 10 years of experience, The IoT Center of TMA has provided services and solutions for customers from USA, Europe, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand. Our team of more than 250 talented engineers has been working on 30 projects and released 15 different products.
At TMA, we provide customers with a set of end-to-end services to design, build, install and operate IoT solutions.
- Full-cycle IoT development: Streamline your path from initial idea to ready solution with our end-to-end software development services, covering all stages of your digital transformation
- IoT integrations: Maximize the value of your IoT initiative by ensuring your software platform is compatible with existing infrastructure and legacy equipment
- IoT acceleration: Speed up your IoT solution development by using our IoT accelerator as a kick-off point to manage device connectivity based on predefined scenarios
- User app development: Explore the data your devices provide and manage them on the go with native mobile and web applications powered by an intelligent UX
- Black-box test type: Black-box test type: functional, performance, stress test, end-to-end testing.
- Applications testing: C/C++ API testing
- Firmware testing:
- Testing for AT commands is based on ITU V.25 ter, 3GPP specifications and manufacturer ‘s specifications.
- IoT cloud interaction testing: device management, firmware-over-the-air (FOTA), software-over-the-air (SOTA).
TConnect is an IoT Platform that helps customers build an IoT project quickly, based on existing hardware, connectivity, and functionalities.
- Equipment Management: Data collection, real-time device controlling
- Rule Setting: Easily set rules, thresholds and schedules
- Integrated multiple alarm channels: Integrated alerts via SMS, Call, Skype, Zalo...
- Responsive Dashboard: Customize the dashboard interface according to the needs of the projects
- Integrated Cameras: An integrated variety of IP/WIFI cameras
- Risk Forecasting: Analysis Analyze data to predict possible risks
With intensive experience in wireless, network, embedded software and mobile applications, we have developed many IoT related solutions for our clients
- Water Treatment Management: control and monitor water purification equipment operation, water quality, water treatment progress, as well as automatically detect abnormalities and send warnings.
- Electricity Consumption Management: record daily electric energy consumption in real-time, as well as analyze operation, parameters, correlation, alarm for each individual power consumption unit.
- Container Environment Controller: control the environmental storage conditions of goods inside containers such as temperature, humidity, ... during transportation via computers, phone apps, ...
- Bus Location Tracking: track the current location and status of buses during journey in real-time. The system can calculate passenger traffic and analyze the age and gender of passengers.
- Remote Lab Supervising: remotely supervise the environmental indexes including temperature and humidity inside lab-rooms. Notifications are automatically sent to users if indicators exceed thresholds.
- Bird House Surveillance: monitor environmental conditions inside bird nests such as temperature and humidity. The system automatically sends warnings if there are any detected abnormalities.
Technologies - Capabilties
Learn about the capabilities of our IoT engineers to help you solve your problems and raise more opportunities.
- Edge computing, C/C++, Python, Java
- Mobile, sensor, GPS, light therapy device, beacon, electronic plug
- ARM, Ar7240, RT-Linux, Android
- Arduino, ESP, NVIDIA Jetson, Google Coral, Raspberry Pi, Google Coral, Xilinx, Sierra Wireless FX30, STM/ ARM/ AVR/ TI
- Network simulators, oscilloscope, shielding box, temperature chamber
- 2G/3G/4G/NBIoT/5G, Bluetooth/BLE, Wifi, LoRa/LoRaWAN, Modbus, CAN, LIDAR, SLAM, MQTT, CoAP, LWM2M, AMQP
- Android, RTOS, Yocto, Windows IoT Core, Linux, Raspberry Pi OS
- AWS IoT, Google Cloud IoT, Azure IoT Hub, Sierra Wireless Legato/Octave, Thingsboard
- Locate assets: Searching for assets by using the web or mobile app and get an overview of all locations with the asset map (street view or satellite) or drill down to locate an individual asset
- Monitor asset journeys: Follow assets as they move from site to site by estimating routes and distances, logging visited locations, and monitoring stopping times.
- Detect unusual occurrences: Log where each asset has been, and how long it stayed there to send a notification in case of an abnormality, then warn the asset if it has been stopped for too long at a suspicious place
Dryer Machine Optimization
- Automate Machine Control:
- Fully automate and remotely control machine
- Real time data collection & sent to cloud
- Predict Moisture Content:
- Predict relative amount of water remained during drying cycle
- Optimize Drying Time:
- Self-optimizing drying process using reinforcement learning model
Remote Container Monitoring System
- Monitor temperature and humidity inside the container
- Extract and store historical data of each container
- Remote control of freezer equipment in the container
- Automatically send alerts
- Container location tracking with GPS
Air Conditioner Smart Control System
- Supports end-users to control their AC and heat pump via Wi-Fi
- In-built smart sensors detect surrounding temperature and humidity levels to create a climate that's truly right for end users.
- Scope of work:
- Architect can serve million users and devices at scale
- AWS IoT Core integration
- AWS Fleet provisioning
- Matter platform support cross vendor communication
Embedded IoT Modules & SIMS
- Embedded modules and SIMs build complete IoT solutions, 3G/4G gateways/routers
- The modules connect devices and machines of IoT system, and rapidly provide cellular connectivity to Cloud
- The module is ideal for IoT applications such as public safety, telematics and mission-critical networking applications.