Build and maintain a custom application by using cloud delivery platforms such as AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, Salesforce, etc
Implement a SaaS solution or transition a current application to a SaaS model
Porting application to cloud
Solution to test cloud based applications
Setup, configure, monitor and manage cloud infrastructure
|Deployment & Management
|Deployment & Management
- This customer requires an E-signature and a secure cloud-based document sharing and distribution solution that utilizes DRM (digital rights management) technology to safeguard PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from unauthorized sharing and usage. The solution also included document content encryption using AES technology.
- TMA successfully helped them to achieve:
Document license, permission management
Document distribute/tracking history management
User & recipient management
Online payment (Paypal & Credit card)
Google, Dropbox, Box service Integration
- This customer is one of the top 10 insurance companies in America. They aim to reduce costs and the time required to implement new features by integrating their applications and migrating their data warehouse from on-premises to the cloud.
- TMA helped them achieve this goal through the following:
- - Connecting multiple parties using the WS02 ESB platform
- - Extract, transform, and load data between parties
- - Developing an administrative UI app to manage transactions
- - Migrating the data warehouse (DW) from on-premises to the AWS Cloud
- - Providing design architecture, solutions, and implementing the data warehouse using AWS services
- This customer needed a team to manage, monitor, and maintain a cloud based infrastructure 24x7 in order to assure availability of the mobile payment platform for clients worldwide.
- TMA provided a dedicated and skilled team to:
Manage on-premises and AWS-hosted infrastructure: including servers, applications, storage, virtualization, network, and security with more than 100 instances on AWS and around 100,000 active subscribers)
Provide 24x7 technical support : manage, monitor, and maintain a cloud based infrastructure 24x7
Payment platform: By maintaining high availability of the Payment platform, our team allows our customer to grow its business and capabilities with optimized operation cost
- This solution is made for a global company in Australia.
- A request sent to any departments (HR, Finance, etc.) took too long to pass from initiation to completion using the current manual processes, so TMA help them on solving this issue by creating an application to automate processes of all departments in the company like HR, Finance, IT, etc.
The app was created to automate all the steps
It’s an easy-to-use tool empowering G Suite users to create a workflow or a sequence of steps through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion
Users can submit a request, along with any required artifacts, and the workflow design governs the approver for each approval stage, sending notifications upon approval or rejection of the request
- This solution is made for global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries.
- TMA provide them in testing services, helping them to ensure product and system quality before delivering to their clients:
Automation test development
Cloud System Operation and Management
Onsite Customer Support