CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As part of our culture and operations, in the last 24 years TMA has done many Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities for sustainable business. In 2018, besides continuing established programs, we also have many new initiatives. TMA’s CSR strategy focuses on people, society and environment.
- More than 100 training courses to enhance staff’s competencies
- Trained more than 300 engineers on new technologies (Big Data, AI/ML, IoT, Blockchain)
- Regular sport and music activities (1,000 staff joined)
- Workplace improvements
- Collaborating with 35 universities and colleges on internship, scholarship, student’s orientation, training, seminars, etc.
- 15 social and charity activities
- Apply IoT technology for smart and green office initiative
- Successfully reduced energy consumption
- Replace old equipment
- Actively participating QTSC green campaign
Below are our CSR reports: